Thursday, December 8, 2011

First Snow Day

I was delighted to get that 6:30am call saying that all schools in the district are closed today due to weather conditions. I did spend nearly 3 hours correcting earlier today, but I was happy to do that during the workday rather than some tired evening or unwilling weekend. I indulged in 3 mugs of coffee with eggnog (one was decaf). Now I think I'll venture out to pick up a few last-minute supplies for Taco Thursday, formerly Taco Tuesday.

I haven't mentioned two other items calling for gratitude: Christmas advent and a new kitten. It just so happens that Bizzy has been a little too interested in our advent wreath. I’ve since revamped and relocated it, along with our knitted figure-puppet nativity scene. (Mary was daily taken and chewed… No more.)

No comments: