Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hair, Snow, Run

I was so thankful that my hairdresser was able to squeeze me in for a last-minute appointment yesterday. She cuts my hair better and more affordably than anyone else (and trust me, I've had a LOT of bad haircuts!), even if I don't get a cafe mocha and neck massage while waiting like I used to at my salon in Montreal. Later that evening, it started to snow for (almost) the first time, although this dusting doesn't really count as a first snowfall around here. Then this morning, I decided to go for a run and my iPod has this neat new way of keeping track of my progress and it tells me (through the headphones) how far I've gone and how far I've got left. Other than this new technology, apparently my running gear hasn't changed much in the past few years. I'm also thankful for the benefits of my new wheat-free lifestyle, but that's for another day.

No comments: